Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday - TV Favorites

Wow, since television is our main source of entertainment (besides reading), I watch a lot of shows (or should I say I record them so I can fast forward through the commercials). I can't say I just have one or two favorites. I like them all! So, I am going to put some pictures of just some of the TV shows I watch on a regular basis. There are others that only play in the summer and some that only do a season once a year, like Downton Abbey. I watch quite a few true crime type shows as well (which I probably shouldn't because sometimes they scare me) and more cooking shows than I have shown here. So, now you all know my secrets. LOL! I love most British detective shows and I think I have watched just about all of them that I can get on my TV or You Tube.





And one of my all time favorites.........

4 comments:

  1. plenty of programmes there :) I enjoy downton too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping Up Appearances is a great show - so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh we like Foyles war, it's so sedate! Liking Hostages which has got to episode 4 this weekend.Hawaii 5-O.. Book him Danno!

    ReplyDelete