Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday - Diamonds

I just don't have anything diamond shaped in my house, so I decided to use a background with diamonds to show you a picture of a diamond ring that Thadd is going to have made me for me. It won't be this large of course, but it will be like the picture.


Then there is this! WooHoo!



I am sorry to read of the bad weather so many of you are having. Please know you and your families are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone stays safe and the bad weather goes away and stays away soon.

5 comments:

  1. That is a lovely picture of a diamond.
    Congratulations on selling your house. When are you moving and where to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see that sold sign and your concerns for the UK it has been terrible for some areas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous diamond ring! and well done on the SOLD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news ..will be fun to follow you move ..I shall have to think of some appropriate prompts;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on selling your house.
    Pity that you have already chosen a new place - I would recommend a nice Bulgarian village - Belitza.
    This is a joke - of course!
    Belize is beautiful country and great option for retirment too.
    Good luck, JoyJoy!

    ReplyDelete