Friday, July 20, 2012

Good News From the Doctor

Well, all doctor results were good. I am still in remission which is always good news!
Now if I could just figure out how to put my picture on here without it taking up the whole page. I don't want a huge, big picture but try as I might, I couldn't master it! I will have to try again another time. I am afraid I am not very good at this blogging yet.

It is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. I have to say I am tired of working and long for the day I can retire. I have heard that after you retire, Sunday evening becomes your new favorite day. Why? Because you know you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn on Monday to go to work! LOL!!

Hubby (Thadd) and I don't have any real plans for the weekend other than the normal errands and chores we can't get done during the week. I have heard the weather is going to be really hot so I would just as soon stay home in the AC! I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment