Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hump Day!

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache! What a way to start your day right? But, today is Wednesday also know as 'hump' day since the week is all downhill from here. I think at this point my blog would be boring to most people but it is a way for me to get things off my mind.

Let me tell you a little bit about what I like to do for vacations. Cruises are my favorite. Since your room, food and entertainment are all include in the price, you can hardly beat it. Thadd and I have been on 12 cruises now (I think I counted right) and have enjoyed them all. We love doing seven day cruises to the Western or Southern Caribbean the best. We mainly spend our days taking in the sites and our evenings relaxing on the balcony reading. We enjoy having room service breakfast and eating it out on the balcony as well. Our last cruise was in March of this year. Thadd is not only my husband but my best friend. We have such a good time together on these trips.

My next favorite vacation is to go stay at one of the Gulf beaches here in Florida. I grew up here so I love the beach! I have fond memories of staying at some of the small 'mom/pop' motels directly on the beach. Hearing the waves coming in at night can lull me right to sleep! There aren't as many of the small places left any more since a lot of the big hotel chains have come in, bought them and torn them down, but there are still some. My favorite is the Suncoast Motel in Treasure Island, FL.

Well, don't want to bore anyone too much so I will close for the day. I am still trying to get used to doing a blog so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment