Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday is Finally Here

I didn't post yesterday but since no one is probably reading my blogs but me, I guess it really doesn't matter! LOL!! Our electricity went out last night around 10:30 and didn't come back on until midnight. It was one before I was able to go to sleep so I am more tired today than normal. Just waiting for the day to be over with (yes I am at work right now). It has been a little slow today so I thought I would take advantage of the situation and go ahead and do my post.

The times that show up on these blogs is not correct but I haven't figured out how to change that yet. One post at a time and I will get this all figured out.

I really enjoy a lot of the British programs that show on our PBS and BBC stations here. I wish there were more. I have enjoyed Midsomer Murders, Inspector Lewis, Masterpiece Mystery (which some times has Inspector Morris), and Inspector George Gently. I have also watched the whole series of As Time Goes By with Judi Dench. I think I have seen the whole series of New Tricks as well since what I am seeing now I have already seen before. I am hoping as fall approaches they will put some news shows out.

We are going to babysit Henry for a while tomorrow evening but other than that really have no special plans for the weekend. It is just too hot to be out much during the day. Yesterday when I left work at 5:00 p.m. it was 99 degrees! Ugh! Put that kind of temperature with our humidity and it makes for an uncomfortable time to be outside.

I have a few more family pictures to post. Next I will post some pictures of some of the places we have been.

My son Donald and his wife Christie (Zach's parents)


My Daughter Stacey and Her Husband Corey


My Step-Daughter Traci, Her Husband Justin and My Step-Granddaughters Madi and Morgan


My Step-Grandsons Reidar and Erik (Corey's sons)


Everyone have a good weekend. I will be back by Monday (if not before) to thrill you with more exciting news about my life and family! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment