Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Favorite Day

Saturday is my favorite day of the week. I get to sleep in which I love to do after a long, hard week at work. Thadd and I both had to get bloodwork done this morning then we went and had breakfast at a place called Nick's Diner. Their food is really good but the give you so much I can never eat it all. Then it was pedicure time! Ever since I talked Thadd into getting his first one, he has wanted to go with me and get his toes done too! Of course he doesn't walk out with pretty pink toes like me, but his feet look good! He has become spoiled! LOL! It is quite common here for men to get pedicures and manicures. The shooting tragedy in Colorado is still all over the news. I am so sad for all of those families. What would possess a person to do something like that? It makes you wonder sometimes what this world is coming to. I am still trying to figure all this blogging stuff out. If anyone can give me any tips on how to remove my picture or get it to a smaller size, I would appreciate it. I gaven't figured out how to post pictures yet either but I will get there (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment