Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday!

Thadd plays cards on Tuesdays so we usually have a sandwich for dinner since it is easy to fix. I then get to have the evening to myself to do what I choose. This is usually my time to get on my computer to potter around different websites. I stare at a computer all day at work so for the most part don't care to even look at one after I get home.  Tuesday nights are the exception.

With the economy here in the US so bad, we have been researching different places where we might like to retire. There are quite a few countries that have very affordable living and good health care. Those are our two main priorities. Of course we also want to live somewhere that will not make it hard to fly back to the US to visit family. We must be able to feel safe as well. So far, we are interested in Belize, Ecuador, Panama, and Uraguay. If anyone is reading my blog and have any suggestions or information to share, please leave a comment.

I am going to try to put a couple of pictures on here. I hope it works. This is my husband Thadd. We will have been married 22 years in November though we have been together much longer.


 


This is my grandson Henry who is seven months old.


This is my other grandson, Zachary who is six years old.



I'll write more tomorrow and introduce you to some more family.

No comments:

Post a Comment