Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday - Favorite Fabrics

My favorite fabrics are anything made of cotton. I love cotton even though it wrinkles. It is cooler to wear than synthetics. Lots of days because of the heat, the women around here wear these little cotton dresses that they pick up in Mexico. They are very thin and therefore cool. Thadd got me these two. I don't usually wear them out anywhere because they are so thin you can just about see right through them. Sometimes I wear a pair of shorts underneath. That sort of defeats the purpose but I feel pretty naked underneath. LOL



They may look like nightgowns, but they are not. But they are definitely some of my favorite fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful dresses - very nice fabric for hot summer days!
    Very nice design too!
    /JoyJoy, many thanks for your kind words!/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dresses, they look so cool

    ReplyDelete