Monday, May 19, 2014

Colors in Nature - Monday Yellow

Hello, sorry I haven't been able to blog but hope to start today and be able to keep up.

Our challenge this week is colors in nature. Well, we certainly have a lot of that here. I wish these beautiful yellow birds I keep seeing weren't so fast. I have yet been able to catch one still enough to take a picture. Today's picture is of the colorful Crotons that are here. They have lots of colors but yellow is definitely one of the prominent ones.



There is a tree blooming here with absolutely the most beautiful yellow flowers but I have only seen them in town. I will see if I can find a picture online because even in town, they are few and far between and the flowers don't last long. I think they are called a yellow chain tree. Sorry I don't have a picture I took. If I can, I will get one.


I hope everyone is well. Take care.



4 comments:

  1. Love to see yellow in the garden and landscape, it stands out so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they call crotons Jacob's Coat here but they are only able to live as a houseplant! Glad you are back online and this week should be easy to settle back.. All those bright sunshine colours in Belize xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, JoyJoy!
    I'm so glad you're back here!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you back, Joy

    ReplyDelete