Monday, May 26, 2014

Fabrics

Our challenge this week is fabrics. We have a different type of fabric for each day of the week. Today, Monday is floral's.

Since we are renting this house furnished and have not brought our personal belongings here yet (except for clothing mostly), there is not a lot here that is of floral design. I have chosen what I can.

This is a freezer bag we use to take to town or to Mexico when we shop there. the bag is a canvas/cloth like material with a special lining to help to keep foods cold and frozen. It has a floral design on it.


These are the sheets in the guest bedroom. There are flowers on them.


And last but not least, my pajamas! LOL


2 comments:

  1. You have done better than I have at finding florals lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of Florals. I love the bag

    ReplyDelete