Friday, October 4, 2013

Just a note

I am in Arkansas this week but will be home Monday evening. I will post my views and regular blog then. I don't have my own computer with me so I don't have my pictures (they are on my computer at home). I have enjoyed looking at everyone else's though.

Even though Arkansas is considered the South, it is no way near as far south as Florida so they have quite a mix of seasons and temperatures here. They do have a fall and a winter and see some snow/ice in the winter months. This week though has been uneventful though we are expecting rain tomorrow (unless that has changed).

Again, I will catch up properly next week. Everyone stay safe and enjoy your weekend. xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Have a nice time with your grandson (if I remember correctly) and enjoy your time. Have a great week-end, take care, xxx
    PS: I don't know which app you saw, yes mine has to be with sleep. It's SleepAngel with the little sheep on the icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time and I look forward to seeing your views soon.

    Oh and yes it was an apple pie on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice time - I am looking forward your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've had a great week. Getting away is good isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Babysitting, enjoy being with the family xxx

    ReplyDelete