Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The View Challenge - October

Sorry, I am a little behind. I did not take my computer with me to Arkansas but I am home now and playing catch up. I enjoyed taking care of my grandson Zachary while his mom and dad were out of town. The only down side was he got sick right before they left so I had to help him get better. He wasn't able to go to school but I don't think he really minded that. LOL! By the time mom and dad got home he was all better and excited to see them. It was the first time since he was born that they had gone away without him (7 years) so I think they were a bit nervous about it.

Here is my view for October. Henry playing outside. He was loading mulch into his dump truck.


I don't have any new outdoor pictures at this time. I will have to find some interesting things to take shots of. I wasn't out much while in Arkansas so I have nothing from there to post. I tried to post a short video of Zach at karate but it would not load correctly.

My daughter sent me a couple of pictures of Spencer while I was gone that I thought I would share as well. He is turning out to be very photogenic like Henry.
 
 
 
 
Take care everyone. xxx


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear Zachary was poorly but glad he is better now and his mum and dad had a nice time away. It is always hard to leave them when they are young even though you know they are in very safe hands and will be fine. Hope you enjoyed your time with him as well. xxx

    ReplyDelete