Friday, July 12, 2013

View Challenge - July

I'm sorry I have gotten so far behind with my postings. It has just been one thing after another and I couldn't seem to find the time or have the energy, etc. to get on my computer. I think I am now on my way to normal again, so hopefully there won't be a repeat. Our internet has been down which is very aggravating especially since we are paying to have it!

Then I got sick with something (the doctor's are not sure what it was) but I spent over 12 hours in the ER getting fluids replaced and tests run. That had me on my back for almost two weeks. Then my sister who lives in Tampa fell and broke her ankle in two places so I went over to spend a few days with her and to help out. Can you believe in this day and age she still has dial up internet? Forget that! It is so slow it almost runs backwards! LOL!!

But now I am home again and like I said, hopefully can stay caught up. These are some pictures of my view for the month of July which you know, is my grandson Henry. He is getting so big and he is so smart. It amazes me nowadays at how smart they are. He knows how to play games on his Mommy's cell phone and tablet! He is not even two and I think he knows more about them than my sister with the dial up internet knows! LOL



Henry loves to be outside. This last picture is one my daughter took when they were in Tennessee over the Fourth of July. She said this was the Hillbilly Henry because he only had his diaper on (he was playing in some water) but insisted on having his shoes on! He is such a delight to be around.

That'all for this post. Now on to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment