Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily Peeking

Our challenge this week is peeks of our day. It can be any of the following:

 'a photo a day'

'free choice'

Show us what is happening in your day..


I had all of my fun on Friday and then had a quiet weekend. I went to my daughter's house on Friday and we took Henry and Spencer to the local splash park. Henry loved it but Spencer is too young to participate and boy was it hot to just be sitting and watching! I was tempted to go out and play with Henry in the water! Here is a picture of Henry playing and then and a picture I took of Spencer after we got back to the house.



My grandson in Arkansas, Zach, has been taking Karate for a while now. He has his yellow belt and on Friday they introduced him to nunchuks. I think he is probably more of a danger to himself rather than anyone else since his Mom told me he hit himself in the head with them (no damage done)! LOL! Here is a picture of him with his nunchuks tucked into his belt. He looks quite the little warrior doesn't he?


My son and his family spend every weekend at the lake in Arkansas boating. Zach has loved the boat and water ever since he was a toddler. He is only seven but look at him ski boarding with a family friend! I am not brave enough to attempt this but he is not afraid one bit.


Well, that will do it for me today. I will have to see what I can come up with tomorrow to give you a peek into this wonderful life of retirement I have! Take care everyone! xxx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, I love the idea of a splash park! You take care too and have a great week ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos, the water park looks great fun....bet you cant get the kids out once you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great start Joy, it is so good to see children at ease with the water.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos of your family. Retirement is brilliant isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Еxcellent start, Joy! BRAVO!
    Great photos of your family!
    Enjoy your Retirement time!
    /My mother often says:
    I am NOT retired, I am scholarship student./

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and looks like the boys are having a fantastic time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, my boys would love that splash park of course! Spencer is growing isn't he?

    Love the look of that boarding. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy, life looks great over the pond! Love seeing what you are up to and the children growing up and changing monthly!

    ReplyDelete