Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just a quick update

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to post this week. For those who are interested, I did talk to my doctor about my issues with my high blood sugars and we have tweaked my pump. So far things have been a little better and hopefully will continue to even out.

This will have to be a quick post. If I can find the song I am thinking about, it always brings back memories of my senior year in high school and that summer when we finished up and spent a week at the beach celebrating. It was with my two best friends and one's older sister as a chaperon. I don't know why I like this song or group so well, but hey, I was 17! It was done by the Lovin' Spoonful. To this day, when I hear it on the radio, I travel back in time.


We are leaving tomorrow morning for a two week trip to Belize. I will not be able to post as we are not taking a laptop or even my cell phone! Costs too much for roaming charges, so I will have to do without. I can feel withdrawal symptoms already! I will catch up when we get back.

Take care everyone. xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I remember that.. I had a brother who was 11 when I was born so I got into the latest noises from the 60's

    Have a fabulous trip and enjoy the quiet.. after the initial withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too remember it - joys of older brother as well :)

    Have a fantastic time away, can fully relate to the withdrawal symptons. Enjoy yourselves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I remember this too !! I was the right age eh!!!

    Have a fab time and I know what you mean about withdrawal symptons. As you return we will be off (4th may) to france for 2 weeks but laptop going with us as we have wifi the first week but not the second week :(

    Glad your pump has been tweaked and you feel better, take care xxxx and love to Thadd x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleased you are feeling better and enjoy your trip. Thanks for sharing the song, I recognise the tune :)

    ReplyDelete