Thursday, December 5, 2013

December View Challenge

I have to apologize for being an absent blogger (I have missed three weeks in a row) but we have had a lot going on and time got away from me. I didn't get around to doing the November Let's Reflect (No Limits), the Nostalgia Autumn Season, or the November Quote Week. I'm sorry everyone! Between working on the house, our huge garage sale and going to Arkansas, my time hasn't been my own.

I want to tell you all that I have enjoyed being a participant in this blog challenge and hope there will be another year long challenge starting in January. Please? I have loved meeting every one of you and want to continue being internet friends with you.

We have been busy shopping for Christmas and I must say we are finished already. We just about have everything wrapped as well. We will be getting some of the packages in the mail this next week. I have ordered Christmas photo cards and hope they arrive soon so I can get them addressed and mailed. I don't send out as many anymore as postage has gotten so expensive but I do enjoy doing it. Sadly, we don't decorate the house for Christmas anymore either. We used to do the whole bit, outside lights on the house, the white light, moving reindeer in the yard, and Santa's in the windows. We just don't have the energy or inclination for it now. The lights caused our electric bill to be out of this world high. We celebrate at my daughter's house now so no one really sees it but our neighbors, and honestly, they don't care. LOL! Since my daughter has little ones, they still decorate, so we just enjoy theirs.

I don't have a picture of the outside of their house but here is their tree.


Here is my view for December....Henry. He will be two on the 18th. It's hard to believe! (Henry is fascinated with his tongue right now).


Henry with our Toby (Toby looks big at this angle but he is a small dog). They were keeping him while we were in Arkansas.


 And of course, little Spencer gets cuter everyday as well.




Sorry, I can't help myself! LOL! Everyone have a Blessed Holiday Season. Enjoy your families and have fun. I will be thinking of you all. xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, JoyJoy ! Congratulations!
    Thank you very much for your comments and support on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boys get cuter every time I see them.
    It looks like you have been really busy lately so I hope you put your feet up over Christmas. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little boys are just too cute ! xxx

    ReplyDelete