Thursday, December 26, 2013

December Quote Challenge

Our quote for this last week of December (and the year) is from Lynne. She has chosen to post part of some lyrics from Gloria Estefan from her song "Christmas Through Your Eyes". It is a great song. Our challenge is as follows:

This week as we celebrate Jesus’ birth I will keep this easy and simple. I would like you to blog a photo(s) taken on Christmas day with our without any other blogging as I am sure our computers maybe having a holiday too!!

Here are my pictures.






I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures Joy. Glad you had a nice time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. It looks like you had a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy such lovely Christmas photos and will be lovely memories in coming years, Thank you for doing my challenge this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a great time, photos are wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images and layouts.. I am always so glad to see your entires, glad we all found each other.. I think Lynne is the common link for you.. hurray!
    I haven't thought too much about next years thing yet so will probably just start it and then get everyone to help with ideas .. no big deals, just pals keeping in touch.. love to you for today and 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete