Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We are finally in Belize

I'm sorry I haven't been participating in the challenges and I promise I will try to do better. We arrived yesterday (April 1) in Belize and are temporarily staying in a very small cottage (which is not air conditioned). We will aggressively be looking for a more permanent home. I will try to blog in the meantime and when I can I will take some pictures. Right now we are sans car, so I can't get out and about yet.

Take care everyone. I hope you are all doing well.


5 comments:

  1. Excellent, that you have got there.. not so great to be less a car and a little over warm I guess. Thanks for keeping in touch,.. the challenges are merely an excuse to keep in touch, so don't worry.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have finally arrived. Sorry you haven't got air conditioning but it will be wonderful when you finally get your own place.
    Even if you can't get any photos please keep blogging to let us know how you are getting on

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you arrived safely

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you well in finding your new home, enjoy belize!

    ReplyDelete