Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 17 - Entrances

I'm sorry to have been away for so many weeks but we have just been so busy with moving out of the house and all. We are now in a hotel here in Orlando until April 1 when we head to Belize. We are very excited and can't wait to get there. I will try to do better from now on but there may be some days I can't get to the computer.

So, our prompt this week is entrances. I will have to rely on some older pictures to do this as the entrances here at this hotel are just glass doors. The entrance to our room is just a plain white door. So, let's see what I can come up with.

This is all I could come up with right now. This is the entrance to where we were living.


I will have to get out tomorrow and try to take some pictures. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful place!
    Don't worry! We all cann't wait for your photos from Belize!
    You'll catch up when you get settled in your new location.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, It must be so exciting for you to be starting a new life. The 1st April is not far away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh it must be hard to operate from a hotel, without all the familiar things around. I know how hard it is to blog when out of routine, I think several of us have fallen by the wayside lately for lots of reasons, but even if we just drop in weekly we can keep in touch.. x

    ReplyDelete