Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm Back

I haven't been on my blog for a few days. I've been busy and not feeling well to boot. I go through stages of tummy troubles but no one has been able to really tell me why. I have been to the doctor numerous times and had scads of tests done but they still can't figure out why I have these problems. Oh well, life goes on right?

I haven't told anyone I have a blog (Lynne knows) because I kind of like being anonymous. I can talk about what I want or nothing. Isn't that the way it works? One day I will get serious and start to talk about some of the deeper things that go on in this brain of mine like the death of my mother, living with cancer, and the parts of my life that haven't always been so rosy. My purpose of doing this is to get these thoughts out of my head. Is there a rule that blogs have to always be about happy things?

It has been so hot here the last few weeks. It makes it hard to even want to go outside for any reason. Here is a picture I took yesterday when I was leaving work to verify what I am saying.


Add high humidity to that and you can hardly breathe!

Well, I guess I have said enough for today. Here's wishing everyone a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment